- MPV, Delfi Latvia’s paid sports news channel, won the second place in the IMNA Global Media Awards in the category of the best subscription product.
- In the Baltic Brand Awards, the contest of Baltic brands, Delfi came second among the most popular media brands both in Latvia and Baltic countries. In addition, Delfi also won the second place as the most person-centred brand in the Baltic countries.
- Delfi project “Kod.lv” won the award of the Latvian Association of Journalists for the best minority language project. In total, eight Delfi content projects were nominated. “Kod.lv” is a multimedia project of the journalists of Rus.delfi.lv that aimed to ”decipher” Latvians on what influences them (music, funeral traditions, games, impact of Latvian cinema, etc.)
- For the first time ever, a Delfi Latvia project won an award at the creative and advertising competition Adwords. Charitable project “Strengthen the Strong” (“Stiprini stipros”) won the second prize in the category of corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
- At the Pan-Baltic marketing conference Baltic Brands Forum, Delfi Latvia won the award for being the most loved media brand in the Baltic States.
- Delfi’s journalist Laine Fedotova was nominated for the title of Young Journalist 2021 of the Latvian Association of Journalists.
- Delfi Latvia received the award for being the most loved media brand in the country and the Baltic States.
- The Latvian Association of Journalists awarded the prize of the best minority language content of 2019 to Delfi.
- The Latvian Association of Journalists awarded the prize of the best editor for the year 2019 to the Editor-in-Chief of Delfi Latvia, Ingus Bērziņš.
- The extensive multi-media project “Побег 94 / Breakout 94” dealt with the largest escape of prisoners in the Latvian history 25 years ago. The work was praised for the use of extensive sources and interactive visual elements. Within the framework of the project, the events of the escape were reconstructed together with the interactive map of the prison’s territory.
The Latvian Association of Journalists awarded the following prizes to the journalists of Delfi Latvia: in the category of investigative journalism, Delfi Latvia received two awards
- for a series of analytical articles “Value of trust”
- a special prize for the coverage of the parliamentary elections
In the category of the most popular media brands, Delfi Latvia came in second after TV3.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Delfi, readers were able to nominate the best journalists of Delfi Latvia. Three journalists received a special award: Kristina Hudenko, Diana Čučkova and Filips Lastovskis.
The critics writing music and literature reviews for Delfi Latvia received Normund Nauman art critic award for their work in 2019. Lauma Malnace received the award “The Best New Critic of the Year” and Artūrs Koroševskis was named “The Best Critic of the Year”.