As a media group operating in three Baltic States, Ekspress Group plays a key role in promoting the society. In its home markets, the Group is one of the key companies to create the public information space and it is a major employer.
It means an obligation to manage companies in a responsible manner, and to create high-quality and reliable journalistic content in an independent and ethical manner.
Our accountability primarily stems from six aspects:
- Impact, role and responsibility of the daily functioning of media,
- Raising key topics of importance to the society,
- Ensuring customer experience and satisfaction,
- Being an employer to more than 1400 people,
- Additional contribution to the development of the society and industry,
- Conscious environmental management.