The authorities of the Management Board of the Company are specified in the Commercial Code and they are limited to the extent determined in the articles of association of the
company. The Management Board has to act in the most economically purposeful manner, taking into consideration the best interests of all shareholders and ensures the company’s
sustainable development in accordance with set objectives and strategy.
To ensure that the company’s interests are met in the best way possible, the Management and Supervisory
Boards shall extensively collaborate. The members of the Management Board are elected for a period of up to 5 years. According to the articles, the board has one to five members.
The current Management Board of Ekspress Group has two members.
- Chairman of the Management Board and Chief
Executive Officer of the Group since 01.01.2017 with
the term of office of up to 5 years (appointed until 31.12.2025)
- Managing director of AS Ekspress Meedia 2015-2016
- Managing director of AS Delfi 2012-2015
- Marketing and development director of AS Estravel
- Graduated from Eesti Majandusjuhtide Instituut in
1998 specializing in business administration and
University of Tartu Pärnu College in 1995 specializing
in entrepreneurship and business management
- Number of shares of AS Ekspress Grupp: 36 924
- Member of the Management Board since 05.06.2023, Chief Innovation Officer of the Group (appointed until 05.06.2026)
- 2014–2023 Telia Eesti AS, Head of TV & Entertainment
- 2011–2014 Bondora, Chief Marketing Officer
- 2007–2012 Parex/Citadele, Head of Development
- Graduated from Estonian Business School in 2008 specializing in Marketing & Public Relations; diploma from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm (2018) and from Rehumanize Institute, Copenhagen (2022)
- Number of shares of AS Ekspress Grupp: 0