- At the festive ceremony held to celebrate its 21st anniversary, Delfi Lithuania awarded the Titans prize to people who have broken stereotypes with their personal example and attract attention to key public phenomena and events. The recipients included a journalist and political commentator Kęstutis Girnis for his extensive contribution in covering the challenges facing the Lithuania society, and Aukse Mickienė, head of the Department of Infectious Diseases in the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences for her self-sacrificing work.
- For the fourth consecutive year, the Lithuanian Ministry of Finance organised a competition to select the best press coverage on the European Union investments in Lithuania with the aim of analysing and increasing the efficiency of the use of the EU structural funds. In 2021, Delfi journalist Edgar Savickas won the award.
- Delfi columnist Rimvydas Valatka received the Romas Sakadolskis Award of Journalism for extraordinary opinion journalism. On Sundays, Valatka publishes in Delfi his opinion about the most important political and social issues.
- At the festive ceremony held to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Delfi at the National Museum of Art in Vilnius on 6 February, Delfi awarded prizes to the people for breaking stereotypes with their personal example and highlighting key public phenomena and events.
- The Lie Detector of the Lithuanian news portal lt is among nine nominees that are the candidates of the best fact-checking success stories of Europe. The winner will be announced at the global virtual summit.
Delfi Lithuania’s journalist Arūnas Milašius won the second prize at the competition of environmental journalists “People and the Environment” for a series of articles dealing with the ecological disaster due the fire in the factory of recycled tires. The prizes were handed out by the Minister of the Environment Kęstutis Mažeika and Chairman of the Association of the Lithuanian Journalists (LŽA) Dainius Radzevičius.
Delfi Lithuania’s journalists Edgaras Savickas, Arūnas Milašius and Lina Mustafinaitė received three awards for their work covering EU investment projects.
Delfi Lithuania’s business journalist Edgaras Savickas and environmental journalist Tomas Janonis won awards for their entries in the competition on corruption “Transparency – it’s in our hands 2018”.